Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Best day

Today has been one for the records!  I was able to get my haircut by the lovely Teresa, and then while she was cutting it, I possibly received the BEST phone call... my divorce OFFICIALLY went through and I am SINGLE!  AHHHHH So excited! :)
Its "officially" over legally, but thank you Jesus for healing me and letting it be truly over in my heart for a very long time.

I am so overwhelmed at how blessed and spared I am.  My life could have gone a million different ways but thank you Jesus that you spared me and I am where I am today.
I look forward to all that He has for me - I am completely open and willing!!!!!

On a side note... the stars have been incredibly amazing lately.... I want to go star gazing and get a *snuggle buddy*, *hot chocolate, blankets, binoculars, and spend all night.... geez, when's the next meteor shower?!?!? Those were the best.... I miss them!  I need to find a good place around here thats open and zero lights at all.
Thats when I feel closest to God... looking at the stars.. and being at the beach of course.. or on top of a mountain. :) aka, anything outdoors!!!!!

Well, I SHOULD be going to bed, but I am sooo hyped up! I am so ready for the weekend though... hopefully, I can catch up on my rest then.  What a loooong week!  67hrs is killer...but who's counting? ;)

Tip for the week: Whatever your circumstance, just trust that God will deliver you from the situation and bring many many blessings from that!  Be forever thankful and grateful to God for what He does for us and has done.
Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers and blessing my soul and touching my heart!

2 comments: